Ben Griffin enters the 2023 The Honda Classic at PGA National (Champion) with +5500 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, the Puerto Rico Open, finishing 49th. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Griffin before he tees off in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
Ben Griffin Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Ben Griffin to win the 2023 The Honda Classic +5500
Bet $20, Payout $1,120.00
Bet $5 Get $150 Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Ben Griffin
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4 – 7||Wyndham Championship||4||69-69-64-64 (-14)||6||$357,700|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||67-74 (-1)||—||$-|
|September 15 – 18||Fortinet Championship||MC||74-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||24||72-66-73-68 (-9)||8||$64,385|
Recent Form Insights: Ben Griffin
- Griffin has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Griffin finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -10 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 15 rounds, Griffin has finished under par nine times, while also carding two bogey-free rounds and 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 15 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ben Griffin
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|