Ben Griffin (+4500) enters the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) after making the cut in his most recent event, the Valspar Championship, finishing 45th. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Griffin before he takes to the course in San Antonio, Texas.
Ben Griffin Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Ben Griffin to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +4500
Bet $20, Payout $920.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Ben Griffin
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||45||69-72-72-73 (+2)||12||$21,519|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||35||67-71-72-74 (-4)||13||$114,167|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||14||69-72-73-70 (-4)||5||$325,000|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||21||69-71-66-69 (-5)||9||$87,360|
Recent Form Insights: Ben Griffin
- Griffin has made the cut four times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Griffin has finished in the top 20 once in his past four appearances.
- Griffin finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -3 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Griffin has finished under par eight times, while also recording one bogey-free round and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score in two of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ben Griffin
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Griffin shot well on the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, averaging par to finish in the 81st percentile of competitors.
- His 4.17-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship placed him poorly, in the 31st percentile of the competitors.
- Griffin was better than 42% of the field at the Valspar Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75 strokes.
- Griffin recorded a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Griffin had three bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 3.4).
- Griffin had fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 3.3 on the 36 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship.