Ben Martin heads into the 2023 Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) with +10000 odds after making the cut and finishing 46th in his most recent appearance at this event in 2018. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Martin before he takes to the course in Palm Harbor, Florida.
Ben Martin Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Ben Martin to win the 2023 Valspar Championship +10000
Bet $20, Payout $2,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Ben Martin
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||54||71-74-72-70 (-1)||16||$58,000|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||5||69-64-70-68 (-9)||5||$284,760|
|February 2 – 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||13||66-72-70-69 (-10)||8||$180,000|
|January 25 – 28||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||70-78 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Ben Martin
- Martin will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Martin has finished in the top five in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Martin has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his past four events.
- Martin has finished below par nine times and recorded nine better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ben Martin
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Martin was somewhat average over the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 61st percentile of competitors.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship ranked in the 60th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.11 strokes on par 4s).
- Martin shot better than 48% of the field at THE PLAYERS Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- Martin carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship (the tournament average was 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Martin carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.7).
- Martin carded more birdies or better (six) than the tournament average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship.