The Mexico Open at Vidanta is underway, and ahead of the third round Ben Taylor is in 25th position with a score of -5.
Ben Taylor Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Ben Taylor to win the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta +40000
Bet $20, Payout $8,020.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Ben Taylor
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 13-16||RBC Heritage||MC||75-72 (+5)||—||$-|
|March 30 – April 2||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-73 (+1)||—||$-|
|March 16-19||Valspar Championship||MC||79-70 (+7)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Ben Taylor
- In his past four tournaments, Taylor finished outside the top 20.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Taylor finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -5 in his only recent appearance.
- Over his last eight rounds, Taylor has ended the day under par three times, while also registering four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ben Taylor
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Taylor was rather average on the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging par to finish in the 46th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.23 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the RBC Heritage, which landed him in the fourth percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Taylor shot better than only 7% of the golfers at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.63 strokes.
- Taylor recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Taylor had two bogeys or worse, which was the same as the field average.
- Taylor’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the field average (6.2).