Ben Taylor heads into the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) with +15000 odds after missing the cut in his last event, the Valspar Championship. Before he tees off in San Antonio, Texas, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Taylor in this event.
Ben Taylor Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Ben Taylor to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +15000
Bet $20, Payout $3,020.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Ben Taylor
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||MC||79-70 (+7)||—||$-|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||53||72-71-71-76 (+2)||11||$46,950|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||5||67-65-69-70 (-9)||5||$284,760|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||58||69-72-72-73 (+2)||19||$45,400|
Recent Form Insights: Ben Taylor
- Taylor has finished in the top five once in his past four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, Taylor has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average once.
- He has an average score of -2 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Taylor has finished under par seven times, while also carding nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ben Taylor
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Taylor was in the 95th percentile on par 3s at the Valspar Championship, averaging 2.9 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- His 4.28-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship ranked in the 13th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.13 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valspar Championship, Taylor was better than just 1% of the field (averaging 5.38 strokes per hole).
- Taylor recorded a birdie or better on two of the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the field averaged 1.4).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Taylor had one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 3.4).
- Taylor’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship were less than the tournament average (3.3).