Ben Taylor (+15000) heads into the 2023 Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) after making the cut in his most recent outing, the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard, finishing 53rd. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Taylor before he takes to the course in Palm Harbor, Florida.
Ben Taylor Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Ben Taylor to win the 2023 Valspar Championship +15000
Bet $20, Payout $3,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Ben Taylor
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||53||72-71-71-76 (+2)||11||$46,950|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||5||67-65-69-70 (-9)||5||$284,760|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||58||69-72-72-73 (+2)||19||$45,400|
|February 2 – 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||71-71-75 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Ben Taylor
- Taylor will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fourth straight event.
- Taylor has finished in the top five in one of his past four appearances.
- Taylor finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -2 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 15 rounds, Taylor has ended the day under par seven times, while also posting 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-10 score twice in his last 15 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ben Taylor
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Taylor was in the 71st percentile on par 3s at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.2 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard, which landed him in the 29th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Taylor shot better than 55% of the field at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.73.
- Taylor recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard, Taylor carded two bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.3).
- Taylor carded more birdies or better (five) than the tournament average of 3.9 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard.