Benjamin Silverman heads into the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links with +25000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 45th in his most recent time at this event in 2019. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Silverman before he tees off in Pebble Beach, California.
Benjamin Silverman Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Benjamin Silverman to win the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am +25000
Bet $20, Payout $5,020.00
Bet $5 Get $200 Bonus Bets Instantly
Recent Tournaments: Benjamin Silverman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||73-74 (+3)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||46||70-68-69-69 (-4)||15||$23,679|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||72-73 (+5)||—||$-|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-69 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Benjamin Silverman
- Silverman has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 46th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Silverman did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, he finished -4 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Silverman has finished below par four times and posted four better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Benjamin Silverman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Silverman finished in the 27th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship ranked in the 20th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes on par 4s).
- Silverman was better than just 20% of the field at the Sanderson Farms Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.71 strokes.
- Silverman did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Silverman carded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.1).
- Silverman recorded fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 6.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship.