Billy Horschel will look for another strong showing at the 2023 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale after a sixth-place showing in this event in 2022. Bookmakers have him at +8000. Before Horschel tees off in Scottsdale, Arizona, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Billy Horschel Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Billy Horschel to win the 2023 WM Phoenix Open +8000
Bet $20, Payout $1,620.00
Bet $5 Get $150 Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Billy Horschel
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 12 – 15||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-71 (+3)||—||$-|
|January 5 – 8||Sentry Tournament of Champions||30||76-71-64-69 (-12)||15||$208,500|
|December 1 – 4||Hero World Challenge||13||73-70-72-72 (-1)||15||$-|
|November 3 – 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||56||70-67-71-69 (-7)||16||$18,942|
Recent Form Insights: Billy Horschel
- In his past four tournaments, Horschel has finished in the top 20 once.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Horschel has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his past four appearances.
- Horschel has finshed better than par seven times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished three rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has placed in the top-five scores twice in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Billy Horschel
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Horschel finished in the 19th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- He averaged 4.17 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Sony Open in Hawaii, which placed him in the 10th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Horschel was better than only 28% of the field at the Sony Open in Hawaii on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.41 strokes.
- Horschel fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii (the other golfers averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, Horschel had more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.9).
- Horschel’s four birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii were less than the field average of 6.6.