Bo Van Pelt missed the cut in his most recent appearance at the Corales Puntacana Championship, and he has +50000 odds as he looks for a better finish in this year’s event at Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course). In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Van Pelt before he tees off in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
Bo Van Pelt Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Bo Van Pelt to win the 2023 Corales Puntacana Championship +50000
Bet $20, Payout $10,020.00
Bet $5 Get $150 Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Bo Van Pelt
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 1 – 4||Puerto Rico Open||MC||78-70 (+4)||—||$-|
|February 1 – 5||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||73-74-72 (+4)||—||$-|
|October 26 – 29||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||72-66 (-4)||—||$-|
|August 3 – 6||Wyndham Championship||MC||75-73 (+8)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Bo Van Pelt
- He has not made the cut in his past four appearances.
- Van Pelt did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- Van Pelt has finished below par twice and posted two better-than-average rounds over his last nine played.
- He has not finished any of his last nine rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Bo Van Pelt
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Van Pelt was in the 11th percentile on par 3s at the Puerto Rico Open, averaging 3.25 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Puerto Rico Open placed him in the 47th percentile of the field.
- Van Pelt shot better than only 3% of the field at the Puerto Rico Open on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 5.13 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Van Pelt shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open, Van Pelt recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.1).
- Van Pelt had fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 4.7 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Puerto Rico Open.