Brandon Matthews enters the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links with +100000 odds after missing the cut at the Farmers Insurance Open, his most recent outing. Below we help you make your best bets on Matthews before he tees off in Pebble Beach, California by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Brandon Matthews Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Brandon Matthews to win the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am +100000
Bet $20, Payout $20,020.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Brandon Matthews
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 25-28||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||71-76 (+3)||—||$-|
|January 19-22||The American Express||MC||70-76-69 (-1)||—||$-|
|January 12-15||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||80-66 (+6)||—||$-|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||MC||72-69 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Brandon Matthews
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four tournaments.
- Matthews did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- Matthews has finished below par five times and carded one better-than-average rounds over his last nine played.
- He has not finished any of his last nine rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brandon Matthews
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Matthews finished in the 21st percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- His 4-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open placed him strongly, in the 88th percentile of the competitors.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open, Matthews shot better than just 1% of the golfers (averaging 5.13 strokes per hole).
- Matthews did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open (the field averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open, Matthews recorded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 2.7.
- Matthews’ five birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open were more than the tournament average of 3.8.