Brandon Matthews enters the 2023 Sanderson Farms Championship at Country Club of Jackson with +60000 odds after missing the cut at the Fortinet Championship, his most recent outing. Before Matthews tees off in Jackson, Mississippi, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Brandon Matthews Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Brandon Matthews to win the 2023 Sanderson Farms Championship +60000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Brandon Matthews
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 14-16||Fortinet Championship||MC||78-74 (+8)||—||$-|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||73-74 (+7)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||MC||72-68 (-2)||—||$-|
|July 20-22||Barracuda Championship||MC||71-73 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Brandon Matthews
- He has not made the cut in his past four appearances.
- Matthews did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- Matthews has finished below par once and posted one better-than-average rounds over his last eight played.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brandon Matthews
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Matthews shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes to finish in the eighth percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.45 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Fortinet Championship, which landed him in the 0 percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Matthews was better than 78% of the field (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Matthews failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.1).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Matthews carded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.2.
- Matthews’ one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship were less than the field average (5.4).