Brandon Matthews has +40000 odds at the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks). He made the cut in his most recent outing, the Corales Puntacana Championship, and finished 35th. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Matthews before he tees off in San Antonio, Texas.
Brandon Matthews Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Brandon Matthews to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +40000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Brandon Matthews
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23 – 26||Corales Puntacana Championship||35||70-67-72-73 (-6)||13||$19,760|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||MC||76-74 (+8)||—||$-|
|March 2 – 5||Puerto Rico Open||40||71-72-71-68 (-6)||15||$15,390|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||55||69-69-71-71 (E)||14||$18,984|
Recent Form Insights: Brandon Matthews
- Matthews has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 43rd.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four events.
- Matthews has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has carded an average score of -4 in his past four events.
- Matthews has finished below par seven times and posted six better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brandon Matthews
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Matthews shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 82nd percentile of the field.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship placed him poorly, in the 32nd percentile of the competitors.
- Matthews shot better than 84% of the field at the Corales Puntacana Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59.
- Matthews carded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Matthews had three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.7).
- Matthews recorded fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 4.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship.