Brandon Wu heads into the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links with +12500 odds. He missed the cut in his last event, The American Express. Before Wu tees off in Pebble Beach, California, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Brandon Wu Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Brandon Wu to win the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am +12500
Bet $20, Payout $2,520.00
Bet $5 Get $150 Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Brandon Wu
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 19-22||The American Express||MC||75-68-64 (-9)||—||$-|
|January 12-15||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-70 (-1)||—||$-|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||54||70-68-67-71 (-6)||13||$18,630|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||62||71-69-71-75 (+6)||22||$18,648|
Recent Form Insights: Brandon Wu
- In his past four tournaments, Wu has an average finish of 58th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- Wu has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of 0 those two times he made the cut.
- Wu has finished below par seven times and recorded eight better-than-average rounds over his last 13 played.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brandon Wu
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wu shot below average on the 12 par-3 holes at The American Express, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the ninth percentile of competitors.
- His 3.7-stroke average on the 30 par-4 holes at The American Express placed him strongly, in the 94th percentile of the competitors.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at The American Express, Wu was better than only 11% of the field (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Wu did not card a birdie on any of the 12 par-3 holes at The American Express (the tournament average was 2.1).
- On the 12 par-3 holes at The American Express, Wu recorded two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.3).
- Wu’s 12 birdies or better on the 30 par-4 holes at The American Express were more than the tournament average of 8.4.