Brandon Wu (+30000) heads into the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind after making the cut in his most recent outing, the Wyndham Championship, finishing 58th. Below we help you make your best bets on Wu before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Brandon Wu Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Brandon Wu to win the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship +30000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Brandon Wu
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||58||68-65-72-73 (-2)||18||$17,176|
|July 27-29||3M Open||57||71-65-73-70 (-5)||19||$17,706|
|July 13-15||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||75-67 (+2)||—||$-|
|June 29 – July 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||70-72 (-2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Brandon Wu
- Wu has an average finishing position of 58th in his past four events.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- Wu did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Wu has finushed under par six times, while also posting five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brandon Wu
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wu was in the 75th percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.06-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship ranked in the 46th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Wu was better than only 30% of the golfers (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Wu shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.8).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Wu recorded one bogey or worse (the tournament average was 1.9).
- Wu’s 11 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were more than the field average (6.1).