Brandon Wu (+22500) heads into the 2023 PGA Championship at Oak Hill Country Club after making the cut in his most recent event, the AT&T Byron Nelson, finishing 23rd. Before Wu tees off in Rochester, New York, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Brandon Wu Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Brandon Wu to win the 2023 PGA Championship +22500
Bet $20, Payout $4,520.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Brandon Wu
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 11-14||AT&T Byron Nelson||23||70-68-67-64 (-15)||8||$80,546|
|April 27-30||Mexico Open at Vidanta||3||66-64-67-68 (-19)||5||$531,300|
|April 13-16||RBC Heritage||MC||72-71 (+1)||—||$-|
|March 30 – April 2||Valero Texas Open||58||71-72-73-74 (+2)||17||$20,292|
Recent Form Insights: Brandon Wu
- Wu has finished in the top five in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Wu has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -11 in his past four events.
- Wu has finished below par nine times and posted nine better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has shot the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 on four occasions.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brandon Wu
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wu finished in the 45th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging par.
- He averaged 3.86 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the AT&T Byron Nelson, which was good enough to land him in the 76th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.93 strokes).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Wu shot better than 85% of the competitors (averaging 4.25 strokes per hole).
- Wu recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the tournament average was 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Wu had two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 1.8).
- Wu’s 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were more than the field average (6.8).