Brandon Wu heads into the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) with +6600 odds after missing the cut in his last event, the Valspar Championship. Before Wu tees off in San Antonio, Texas, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Brandon Wu Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Brandon Wu to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +6600
Bet $20, Payout $1,340.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Brandon Wu
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||MC||75-74 (+7)||—||$-|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||19||73-69-69-71 (-6)||11||$275,000|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||14||71-68-70-65 (-6)||8||$134,400|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-74 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Brandon Wu
- Wu has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard twice in his past four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Wu finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his past four appearances.
- Wu has finished below par five times and posted six better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brandon Wu
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wu shot poorly over the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.2 strokes to finish in the 31st percentile of competitors.
- His 4.33-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship ranked in the seventh percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.13 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valspar Championship, Wu shot better than only 23% of the competitors (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Wu carded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.4.
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Wu carded three bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 3.4).
- Wu did not card a birdie or better on any of the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship. The tournament average was 3.3.