Brandon Wu enters play in the 2023 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale with +20000 odds to win after a second-place showing in the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links on February 2 – 6 in his last tournament action. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Wu before he tees off in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Brandon Wu Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Brandon Wu to win the 2023 WM Phoenix Open +20000
Bet $20, Payout $4,020.00
Bet $5 Get $150 Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Brandon Wu
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|February 2 – 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||2||69-66-71-66 (-15)||3||$792,000|
|January 19 – 22||The American Express||MC||75-68-64 (-9)||—||$-|
|January 12 – 15||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-70 (-1)||—||$-|
|November 17 – 20||The RSM Classic||54||70-68-67-71 (-6)||13||$18,630|
Recent Form Insights: Brandon Wu
- Wu has finished in the top five once in his past four tournaments.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four events, Wu has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average once.
- He has finished with an average score of -11 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Wu has finished below par 10 times, while also posting one par-or-better round and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 13 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brandon Wu
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wu was in the 63rd percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 17 par-3 holes.
- His 3.82-stroke average on the 39 par-4 holes at the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am placed him well, in the 91st percentile of the competitors.
- Wu shot better than 72% of the field at the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Wu recorded a birdie or better on four of the 17 par-3 holes at the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am, outperforming the field average of 2.5.
- On the 17 par-3 holes at the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am, Wu carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.6).
- Wu recorded more birdies or better (10) than the field average of 5.4 on the 39 par-4 holes at the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am.