Brendon Todd will try for a strong performance at the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Pebble Beach Golf Links after a 16th-place showing at this event in 2022. Bookmakers have him at +8000. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Todd before he tees off in Pebble Beach, California.
Brendon Todd Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Brendon Todd to win the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am +8000
Bet $20, Payout $1,620.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Brendon Todd
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 19-22||The American Express||MC||68-70-70 (-8)||—||$-|
|January 12-15||Sony Open in Hawaii||21||65-68-71-65 (-11)||7||$77,025|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||MC||72-67 (-3)||—||$-|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||53||67-68-74-67 (-8)||15||$19,489|
Recent Form Insights: Brendon Todd
- In his past four appearances, Todd has an average finish of 37th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Todd finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -10 across his past four events.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Todd has finished under par 10 times, while also recording one bogey-free round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in two of his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brendon Todd
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Todd was in the 96th percentile on par 3s at The American Express, averaging 2.75 strokes on the 12 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.93 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 30) at The American Express, which placed him in the 36th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Todd was better than just 11% of the golfers at The American Express on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.48.
- Todd shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 12 par-3 holes at The American Express (the other participants averaged 2.1).
- On the 12 par-3 holes at The American Express, Todd did not have a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 2.3).
- Todd’s five birdies or better on the 30 par-4 holes at The American Express were less than the field average of 8.4.