Brendon Todd made the cut and finished 36th in his most recent appearance in the Wyndham Championship, and he has +5000 odds as he enters this year’s tournament at Sedgefield Country Club. Before Todd tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Brendon Todd Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Brendon Todd to win the 2023 Wyndham Championship +5000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Brendon Todd
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 20-23||The Open Championship||49||74-70-69-74 (+3)||16||$45,933|
|July 6- 9||John Deere Classic||2||66-65-66-68 (-19)||2||$658,600|
|June 29 – July 2||Rocket Mortgage Classic||56||68-68-72-72 (-8)||16||$19,888|
|June 22-25||Travelers Championship||MC||65-73 (-2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Brendon Todd
- Todd will seek to make the cut for the fourth straight event.
- Todd has finished in the top five in one of his past four events.
- Todd finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -8 in his past four tournaments.
- Todd has finshed under par nine times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-10 score four times in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brendon Todd
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Todd finished in the 35th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at The Open Championship, averaging 3.19 strokes.
- His 4.14-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at The Open Championship ranked in the 63rd percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.18 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at The Open Championship, Todd shot better than 75% of the golfers (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Todd carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at The Open Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Todd had five bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.3).
- Todd’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at The Open Championship were more than the field average (3.4).