Brian Gay is in 60th position, with a score of -1, following the first round of the Fortinet Championship at Silverado CC (North).
Brian Gay Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Brian Gay to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +250000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Brian Gay
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||72-75 (+7)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||MC||69-77 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 22-24||Travelers Championship||MC||70-74 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Brian Gay
- In his past four tournaments, Gay finished outside the top 20.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Gay finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -1 in his only recent appearance.
- Gay has finished below par twice and carded two better-than-average rounds over his last seven played.
- He has not finished any of his last seven rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brian Gay
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Gay shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 12th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship placed him below average, in the fifth percentile of the field.
- On the four par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Gay was better than only 15% of the competitors (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Gay failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the field averaged 1.8).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Gay carded two bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- Gay failed to card a birdie or better on a single one of the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship. The tournament average was 6.1.