Brian Gay made the cut in his last tournament at PGA National (Champion), the 2013 The Honda Classic (placing 51st), and he has +40000 odds to win at this course in the 2023 The Honda Classic. Before Gay tees off in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Brian Gay Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Brian Gay to win the 2023 The Honda Classic +40000
Bet $20, Payout $8,020.00
Bet $5 Get $150 Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Brian Gay
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14 – 17||RBC Heritage||51||67-75-68-71 (-3)||10||$19,653|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||70-73 (+1)||—||$-|
|July 21 – 24||3M Open||MC||79-71 (+8)||—||$-|
|July 28 – 31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||75-76 (+7)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Brian Gay
- Gay has finished in the top 20 once in his past four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- In his past four events, Gay carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He finished -13 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Gay has finished under par six times, while also carding two par-or-better rounds and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brian Gay
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|