Following the first round of the Fortinet Championship, Brian Stuard is in 127th position with a score of +2.
Brian Stuard Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Brian Stuard to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +500000
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Brian Stuard
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||70-70 (E)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||MC||69-71 (-2)||—||$-|
|July 20-22||Barracuda Championship||MC||72-79 (+9)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Brian Stuard
- In his past four appearances, Stuard finished outside the top 20.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Stuard has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, he finished 2 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Stuard has finished below par once and recorded one better-than-average rounds over his last seven played.
- He has not finished any of his last seven rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brian Stuard
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stuard was in the 24th percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship ranked in the 34th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes on par 4s).
- On the four par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Stuard shot better than 67% of the field (averaging 4.25 strokes per hole).
- Stuard carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other participants averaged 1.8).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Stuard carded three bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- Stuard’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the field average (6.1).