Brian Stuard (+6600) enters the 2023 Puerto Rico Open at Grand Reserve Country Club after making the cut in his most recent appearance in this tournament in 2022, finishing 22nd. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Stuard before he tees off in Río Grande, Puerto Rico.
Brian Stuard Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Brian Stuard to win the 2023 Puerto Rico Open +6600
Bet $20, Payout $1,340.00
Bet $5 Get $150 Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Brian Stuard
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||MC||73-73 (+6)||—||$-|
|February 2 – 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||70||73-70-71-75 (+2)||20||$17,730|
|January 25 – 28||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||70-78 (+4)||—||$-|
|January 19 – 22||The American Express||MC||72-76-73 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Brian Stuard
- Stuard finished 70th in his only finish over his last four events.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four events.
- Stuard did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He posted a final score of 2 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Stuard has finushed below par three times, while also posting three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 11 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brian Stuard
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stuard was somewhat average on the eight par-3 holes at The Honda Classic, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 46th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.21 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at The Honda Classic, which landed him in the 15th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the four par-5 holes at The Honda Classic, Stuard shot better than only 8% of the competitors (averaging 5 strokes per hole).
- Stuard recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at The Honda Classic, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.5.
- On the eight par-3 holes at The Honda Classic, Stuard had two bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.5).
- Stuard’s two birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at The Honda Classic were less than the field average of 5.7.