Brian Stuard heads into the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) with +50000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent appearance at this event in 2022. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Stuard before he tees off in San Antonio, Texas.
Brian Stuard Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Brian Stuard to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +50000
Bet $20, Payout $10,020.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Brian Stuard
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23 – 26||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||72-73 (+1)||—||$-|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||MC||76-70 (+4)||—||$-|
|March 2 – 5||Puerto Rico Open||MC||73-71 (E)||—||$-|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||MC||73-73 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Brian Stuard
- He has not made the cut in his past four appearances.
- Stuard has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- Over his last eight rounds, Stuard has finished below par twice, while also registering three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brian Stuard
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stuard shot well on the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging par to finish in the 67th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship ranked in the 24th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.03 strokes on par 4s).
- Stuard was better than just 20% of the golfers at the Corales Puntacana Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59.
- Stuard did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Stuard did not record a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 2.7).
- Stuard’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship were less than the field average (4.6).