Brice Garnett is in 105th position, with a score of +1, following the first round of the Fortinet Championship at Silverado CC (North).
Brice Garnett Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Brice Garnett to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +50000
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Brice Garnett
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||71-72 (+3)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||53||71-67-70-70 (-6)||18||$18,447|
|July 20-22||Barracuda Championship||MC||77-70 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Brice Garnett
- Garnett has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 79th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Garnett has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of -3 in his past four appearances.
- Garnett has finished below par four times and carded three better-than-average rounds over his last nine played.
- He has not finished any of his last nine rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brice Garnett
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Garnett finished in the fifth percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- His 4.04-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship ranked in the 49th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes on par 4s).
- On the four par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Garnett was better than just 15% of the competitors (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Garnett fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other participants averaged 1.8).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Garnett had three bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 1.9).
- Garnett’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the tournament average (6.1).