Brooks Koepka (+3300) preapres for the 2023 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club after missing the cut in his most recent event here, the 2022 Masters Tournament. Below we help you make your best bets on Koepka before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Brooks Koepka Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Brooks Koepka to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +3300
Bet $20, Payout $680.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Brooks Koepka
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14 – 17||The Open Championship||MC||73-75 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 16 – 19||U.S. Open||55||73-67-75-77 (+12)||18||$39,432|
|May 19 – 22||PGA Championship||55||75-67-72-74 (+8)||13||$27,925|
|April 7 – 10||Masters Tournament||MC||75-75 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Brooks Koepka
- In his past four appearances, Koepka has an average finish of 55th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Koepka did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of 10 those two times he made the cut.
- Koepka has finished below par twice and carded three better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has finished in the top-five scores twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brooks Koepka
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Koepka was in the sixth percentile on par 3s at The Open Championship, averaging 3.5 strokes on the four par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.11 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 28) at The Open Championship, which landed him in the 26th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Koepka was better than just 29% of the golfers at The Open Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.62.
- Koepka failed to card a birdie on any of the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the other golfers averaged 0.5).
- On the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Koepka carded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.2).
- Koepka had fewer birdies or better (six) than the tournament average of 9.1 on the 28 par-4 holes at The Open Championship.