Bryson DeChambeau will try for another top-10 finish in the 2023 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club after he took eighth in The Open Championship on July 14 – 17. He has +10000 odds to win. Before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on DeChambeau in this event.
Bryson DeChambeau Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Bryson DeChambeau to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +10000
Bet $20, Payout $2,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Bryson DeChambeau
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14 – 17||The Open Championship||8||69-74-67-66 (-12)||8||$325,667|
|June 16 – 19||U.S. Open||56||71-71-76-75 (+13)||19||$38,511|
|June 2 – 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||76-77 (+9)||—||$-|
|April 7 – 10||Masters Tournament||MC||76-80 (+12)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Bryson DeChambeau
- DeChambeau has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four appearances.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- DeChambeau finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of 1 those two times he made the cut.
- DeChambeau has finished below par three times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Bryson DeChambeau
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- DeChambeau finished in the 48th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- He averaged 3.8 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 56) at The Open Championship, which was strong enough to place him in the 95th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes).
- On the eight par-5 holes at The Open Championship, DeChambeau shot better than just 29% of the golfers (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- DeChambeau failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the other participants averaged 0.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, DeChambeau had one bogey or worse (the tournament average was 1.2).
- DeChambeau recorded more birdies or better (17) than the tournament average of 9.1 on the 56 par-4 holes at The Open Championship.