As we enter the weekend of the Mexico Open at Vidanta, Byeong-Hun An is in 45th position with a score of -3.
Byeong-Hun An Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Byeong-Hun An to win the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta +50000
Bet $20, Payout $10,020.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Byeong-Hun An
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 30 – April 2||Valero Texas Open||6||70-71-68-69 (-10)||5||$300,375|
|March 16-19||Valspar Championship||45||68-71-73-74 (+2)||12||$21,519|
|March 9-12||THE PLAYERS Championship||35||71-70-70-73 (-4)||13||$114,167|
Recent Form Insights: Byeong-Hun An
- An will look to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- An has finished in the top 10 once in his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, An has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score twice.
- He has carded an average score of -4 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 14 rounds, An has finished under par 10 times, while also registering one par-or-better round and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Byeong-Hun An
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- An was in the 46th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him strongly, in the 85th percentile of the field.
- An was better than 92% of the competitors at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.44 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.74 strokes.
- An recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, An recorded two bogeys or worse, the same as the field average.
- An’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the tournament average (5.1).