Callum Tarren has +8000 odds at the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links. He missed the cut in his last appearance at this course, the 2022 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am. Before Tarren tees off in Pebble Beach, California, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Callum Tarren Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Callum Tarren to win the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am +8000
Bet $20, Payout $1,620.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Callum Tarren
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 25-28||Farmers Insurance Open||25||71-69-72-75 (-1)||12||$66,845|
|January 19-22||The American Express||MC||71-67-70 (-8)||—||$-|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||2||64-68-69-64 (-17)||2||$612,900|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||26||73-66-70-68 (-3)||13||$67,620|
Recent Form Insights: Callum Tarren
- Tarren has finished in the top five once in his past four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Tarren finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four tournaments, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his past four events.
- Over his last 15 rounds, Tarren has finished under par 11 times, while also carding three bogey-free rounds and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day in two of his last 15 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 on four occasions.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Callum Tarren
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Tarren was in the 93rd percentile on par 3s at the Farmers Insurance Open, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open placed him in the 61st percentile of the field.
- Tarren shot better than 39% of the field at the Farmers Insurance Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71.
- Tarren carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open (the other participants averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open, Tarren carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 2.7.
- Tarren’s five birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open were more than the field average of 3.8.