The Fortinet Championship is underway, and Callum Tarren is in 13th position with a score of -4.
Callum Tarren Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Callum Tarren to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +4500
Bet $20, Payout $920.00
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Callum Tarren
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||68-72 (E)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||13||66-68-70-67 (-13)||11||$135,664|
|July 13-15||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||73-71 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Callum Tarren
- Tarren has finished in the top 20 in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, Tarren has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -9 those two times he made the cut.
- Tarren has finished below par six times and carded six better-than-average rounds over his last nine played.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last nine rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Callum Tarren
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Tarren was in the 24th percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 94th percentile on par 4s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.88 strokes on the 24 par-4 holes.
- Tarren was better than just 1% of the golfers at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.46 strokes.
- Tarren carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.8.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Tarren carded two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- Tarren’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the field average (6.1).