Callum Tarren heads into the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) with +20000 odds after missing the cut in his last outing, THE PLAYERS Championship. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Tarren before he tees off in San Antonio, Texas.
Callum Tarren Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Callum Tarren to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +20000
Bet $20, Payout $4,020.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Callum Tarren
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-77 (+6)||—||$-|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||74-76 (+6)||—||$-|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||MC||75-72 (+7)||—||$-|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-80 (+10)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Callum Tarren
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four attempts
- Tarren did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He hasn’t finished any of his last eight rounds par or better.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Callum Tarren
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Tarren was in the 73rd percentile on par 3s at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.35-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship placed him poorly, in the eighth percentile of the field.
- Tarren shot better than only 16% of the competitors at THE PLAYERS Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Tarren shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Tarren had two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.7).
- Tarren’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship were less than the tournament average (5.1).