After the second round of the Mexico Open at Vidanta, Cameron Champ is in ninth position with a score of -8.
Cameron Champ Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Cameron Champ to win the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta +5000
Bet $20, Payout $1,020.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Champ
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 13-16||RBC Heritage||MC||73-74 (+5)||—||$-|
|April 6- 9||Masters Tournament||MC||76-74 (+6)||—||$-|
|March 30 – April 2||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-73 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Champ
- Champ has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four appearances.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Champ finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- In his past four appearances, he finished -8 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Champ has finshed better than par twice, completed his day without a bogey once and finished two rounds with a better-than-average score over his last eight rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last eight rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Champ
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Champ was in the 46th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.23 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the RBC Heritage, which placed him in the fourth percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the six par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Champ shot better than just 7% of the golfers (averaging 5 strokes per hole).
- Champ recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Champ carded one bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged two).
- Champ’s two birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the tournament average of 6.2.