Cameron Champ enters the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) with +20000 odds after missing the cut in his last appearance at this event in 2022. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Champ before he tees off in San Antonio, Texas.
Cameron Champ Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Cameron Champ to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +20000
Bet $20, Payout $4,020.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Champ
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||MC||71-73 (+2)||—||$-|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-73 (+3)||—||$-|
|February 9 – 12||WM Phoenix Open||MC||78-76 (+12)||—||$-|
|January 25 – 28||Farmers Insurance Open||53||70-72-73-77 (+4)||17||$20,296|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Champ
- Champ has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 53rd.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Champ has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished +4 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Champ has finished below par once and carded three better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Champ
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Champ was in the sixth percentile on par 3s at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.4 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- His 4.17-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship placed him poorly, in the 31st percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valspar Championship, Champ shot better than 98% of the field (averaging 4.38 strokes per hole).
- Champ did not have a birdie on any of the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the tournament average was 1.4).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Champ recorded more bogeys or worse (four) than the field average (3.4).
- Champ’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship were less than the tournament average (3.3).