Cameron Davis (+15000) preapres for the 2023 The Genesis Invitational at Riviera CC after making the cut in his last event at this course, the 2022 The Genesis Invitational, placing 48th. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Davis before he takes to the course in Pacific Palisades, California.
Cameron Davis Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Cameron Davis to win the 2023 The Genesis Invitational +15000
Bet $20, Payout $3,020.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Davis
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 25 – 28||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||79-76 (+11)||—||$-|
|January 19 – 22||The American Express||MC||72-71-70 (-3)||—||$-|
|January 12 – 15||Sony Open in Hawaii||32||66-70-68-67 (-9)||9||$41,387|
|October 20 – 23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||13||66-66-73-70 (-9)||8||$189,756|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Davis
- Davis has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four tournaments.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Davis carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -9 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Davis has finushed under par eight times, while also carding five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished in the top-five scores twice in his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Davis
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Davis finished in the 45th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- He averaged 4.55 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Farmers Insurance Open, which landed him in the 0 percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open, Davis was better than just 15% of the competitors (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Davis carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.3.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open, Davis recorded two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.7).
- Davis did not card a birdie or better on a single one of the 20 par-4 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open. The field average was 3.8.