Cameron Percy has +20000 odds at the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links. He missed the cut in his last tournament at this course, the 2022 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Percy before he takes to the course in Pebble Beach, California.
Cameron Percy Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Cameron Percy to win the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am +20000
Bet $20, Payout $4,020.00
Bet $5 Get $150 Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Percy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 25-28||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||75-72 (+3)||—||$-|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||MC||69-72 (-1)||—||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||35||66-68-71-70 (-9)||10||$29,683|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||25||74-68-72-67 (-7)||9||$55,273|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Percy
- In his past four tournaments, Percy has an average finish of 30th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Percy carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those two times he made the cut.
- Percy has finshed better than par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Percy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Percy was somewhat average on the eight par-3 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 45th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open ranked in the 19th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes on par 4s).
- Percy was better than 61% of the competitors at the Farmers Insurance Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.71 strokes.
- Percy failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open, Percy recorded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.7).
- Percy’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open were less than the field average (3.8).