Following the end of the first round of the Fortinet Championship, Cameron Percy is in 35th position with a score of -2.
Cameron Percy Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Cameron Percy to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +20000
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Percy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||69-70 (-1)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||MC||70-72 (E)||—||$-|
|July 13-15||Barbasol Championship||16||70-69-65-69 (-15)||7||$52,345|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Percy
- Percy has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four appearances.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Percy carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -9 in his past four events.
- Over his last nine rounds, Percy has finished under par seven times, while also recording one bogey-free round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last nine rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Percy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Percy shot poorly on the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 24th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.96 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Wyndham Championship, which was strong enough to land him in the 77th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes).
- Percy shot better than only 15% of the golfers at the Wyndham Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.46.
- Percy recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.8.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Percy recorded more bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (1.9).
- Percy had fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 6.1 on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship.