Cameron Percy heads into the 2023 Sanderson Farms Championship at Country Club of Jackson with +40000 odds after missing the cut at the Fortinet Championship, his most recent outing. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Percy before he tees off in Jackson, Mississippi.
Cameron Percy Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Cameron Percy to win the 2023 Sanderson Farms Championship +40000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Percy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 14-16||Fortinet Championship||MC||70-76 (+2)||—||$-|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||69-70 (-1)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||MC||70-72 (E)||—||$-|
|July 13-15||Barbasol Championship||16||70-69-65-69 (-15)||7||$52,345|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Percy
- Percy has finished in the top 20 once in his past four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Percy finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He finished -15 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Percy has finshed below par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Percy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Percy finished in the 18th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship ranked in the 28th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes on par 4s).
- Percy shot better than only 21% of the competitors at the Fortinet Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71.
- Percy carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.1.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Percy had three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.2).
- Percy’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship were less than the tournament average (5.4).