Cameron Percy preapres for the 2023 The Honda Classic at PGA National (Champion) with +25000 odds after making the cut in his last event at this course, the 2013 The Honda Classic, placing 71st. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Percy before he tees off in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
Cameron Percy Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Cameron Percy to win the 2023 The Honda Classic +25000
Bet $20, Payout $5,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Percy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5 – 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|May 12 – 15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-71 (-1)||—||$-|
|June 9 – 12||RBC Canadian Open||59||71-68-71-72 (+2)||21||$19,662|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||75-68 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Percy
- In his past four events, Percy has not finished in the top 20.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Percy did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He finished with a score of -9 in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Percy has headed to the clubhouse under par four times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last nine rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last nine rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Percy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|