After an eighth-place showing at the 2022 Wyndham Championship, Cameron Percy will try for another strong performance this year at Sedgefield Country Club. He has +40000 odds to win. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Percy before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Cameron Percy Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Cameron Percy to win the 2023 Wyndham Championship +40000
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Percy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 27-30||3M Open||MC||70-72 (E)||—||$-|
|July 13-16||Barbasol Championship||16||70-69-65-69 (-15)||7||$52,345|
|July 6- 9||John Deere Classic||MC||74-69 (+1)||—||$-|
|June 29 – July 2||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||70-73 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Percy
- Percy has finished in the top 20 once in his past four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Percy finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -15 in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Percy has finished under par seven times, while also posting one par-or-better round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Percy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Percy was in the 63rd percentile on par 3s at the 3M Open, averaging 2.88 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.09-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the 3M Open placed him poorly, in the 27th percentile of the competitors.
- Percy shot better than just 13% of the competitors at the 3M Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.54 strokes.
- Percy fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Percy did not record a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- Percy’s two birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the 3M Open were less than the field average of 6.4.