Cameron Smith has +2000 odds in the 2023 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He will look to improve on his third-place finish at this tournament in 2022. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Smith before he takes to the course in Augusta, Georgia.
Cameron Smith Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Cameron Smith to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +2000
Bet $20, Payout $420.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Smith
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 25 – 28||TOUR Championship||20||67-71-68-69 (-9)||12||$640,000|
|August 11 – 14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||13||67-65-69-70 (-9)||6||$260,893|
|July 14 – 17||The Open Championship||1||67-64-73-64 (-20)||0||$2,500,000|
|July 7 – 10||Genesis Scottish Open||10||68-75-68-67 (-2)||5||$155,336|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Smith
- Smith has finished in the top 20 in each of his last four events.
- Smith will try to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his past four events, Smith has one win and two top-10 finishes.
- In his past four appearances, Smith has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has an average score of -10 across his past four events.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Smith has finished below par 12 times, while also registering two bogey-free rounds and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day twice while finishing with a top-five score on four occasions and a top-10 score in seven of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Smith
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Smith finished in the seventh percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the TOUR Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- His 3.9-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the TOUR Championship ranked in the 61st percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.95 strokes on par 4s).
- Smith shot better than only 7% of the golfers at the TOUR Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.31.
- Smith did not card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the TOUR Championship (the other participants averaged 2.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the TOUR Championship, Smith recorded four bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 1.8).
- Smith’s 12 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the TOUR Championship were more than the tournament average (9.6).