Cameron Young heads into the 2023 BMW Championship at Olympia Fields Country Club (North Course) with +3000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 23rd in his most recent time at this tournament in 2022. Before Young tees off in Olympia Fields, Illinois, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Cameron Young Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Cameron Young to win the 2023 BMW Championship +3000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Young
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 10-12||FedEx St. Jude Championship||36||67-71-69 (-5)||66||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||MC||71-69 (-2)||—||$-|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||8||72-68-66-73 (-5)||8||$403,350|
|July 6-8||John Deere Classic||6||65-64-71-68 (-16)||5||$218,036|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Young
- Young has finished in the top 10 twice in his past four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four tournaments, Young has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average twice.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -9.
- Young has finished below par eight times and posted eight better-than-average rounds over his last 13 played.
- He has recorded a top-five score three times and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 13 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Young
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Young finished in the 14th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- His 3.81-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship ranked in the 38th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.61 strokes on par 4s).
- Young was better than 77% of the golfers at the FedEx St. Jude Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 3.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.07.
- Young fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship (the tournament average was 4.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Young recorded two bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- Young’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship were less than the tournament average (12.5).