Cameron Young made the cut in his last event at TPC Southwind, the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship (placing 31st), and he has +4000 odds to win at this course in the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Young before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee.
Cameron Young Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Cameron Young to win the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship +4000
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Young
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 27-29||3M Open||MC||71-69 (-2)||—||$-|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||8||72-68-66-73 (-5)||8||$403,350|
|July 6-8||John Deere Classic||6||65-64-71-68 (-16)||5||$218,036|
|June 22-24||Travelers Championship||60||67-69-72-67 (-5)||18||$44,600|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Young
- Young has finished in the top 10 in two of his past four appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Young has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score of -9 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Young has ended the day under par nine times, while also carding nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score three times and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Young
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Young finished in the 31st percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, averaging par.
- He averaged 4.09 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the 3M Open, which placed him in the 27th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Young shot better than 72% of the competitors at the 3M Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.33 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.54 strokes.
- Young shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open (the tournament average was 1.9).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Young carded one bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.4).
- Young’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the 3M Open were less than the tournament average (6.4).