Cameron Young has +3300 odds in the 2023 PGA Championship at Oak Hill Country Club. He will look to improve on his third-place finish at this tournament in 2022. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Young before he tees off in Rochester, New York.
Cameron Young Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Cameron Young to win the 2023 PGA Championship +3300
Bet $20, Payout $680.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Young
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 4- 7||Wells Fargo Championship||59||71-70-72-73 (+2)||21||$44,600|
|April 13-16||RBC Heritage||51||71-68-70-71 (-4)||13||$49,133|
|April 6- 9||Masters Tournament||7||67-72-75-68 (-6)||6||$580,500|
|March 9-12||THE PLAYERS Championship||51||71-73-68-74 (-2)||15||$61,417|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Young
- Young will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to 18 by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Young has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, Young carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of -3 across his past four events.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Young has finushed under par seven times, while also registering nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished in the top-five scores twice in his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Young
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Young was in the 55th percentile on par 3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.2-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship ranked in the 26th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- Young was better than 77% of the field at the Wells Fargo Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.57 strokes.
- Young shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the field averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Young recorded two bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.2).
- Young’s eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship were more than the field average (five).