Camilo Villegas (+50000) enters the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links after missing the cut at the Farmers Insurance Open in his last outing Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Villegas before he tees off in Pebble Beach, California.
Camilo Villegas Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Camilo Villegas to win the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am +50000
Bet $20, Payout $10,020.00
Bet $5 Get $150 Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Camilo Villegas
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 25-28||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||75-77 (+8)||—||$-|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||MC||75-67 (E)||—||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||54||68-68-73-69 (-6)||13||$15,275|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||71-71 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Camilo Villegas
- In his past four events, Villegas has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Villegas has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, he finished -6 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Villegas has finished below par four times and recorded three better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Camilo Villegas
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Villegas was in the 74th percentile on par 3s at the Farmers Insurance Open, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.55-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open ranked in the 0 percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open, Villegas was better than 61% of the competitors (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Villegas carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open, outperforming the field average of 1.3.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open, Villegas carded two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.7).
- Villegas’ one birdie or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open were less than the tournament average of 3.8.