The Shriners Children’s Open is underway, and following the second round Carl Yuan is in 57th position with a score of -3.
Carl Yuan Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Bet $20, Payout $100,020.00
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Carl Yuan
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 5-7||Sanderson Farms Championship||6||66-66-67-72 (-17)||1||$276,750|
|September 14-16||Fortinet Championship||68||72-69-77-72 (+2)||23||$17,724|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||73||69-67-73-77 (+6)||26||$15,124|
Recent Form Insights: Carl Yuan
- Yuan will look to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Yuan has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four events.
- Yuan has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score once.
- He has an average score of -3 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Yuan has finished under par seven times, while also carding one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Carl Yuan
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Yuan was relatively average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging par to finish in the 52nd percentile of competitors.
- His 3.85-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship placed him well, in the 83rd percentile of the field.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Yuan shot better than 97% of the golfers (averaging 4.31 strokes per hole).
- Yuan fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Yuan had two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- Yuan’s 10 birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were more than the field average of 6.1.