Chad Ramey is the previous champion at the 2023 Corales Puntacana Championship at Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course), at +3300 to win again. Before Ramey tees off in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Chad Ramey Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Chad Ramey to win the 2023 Corales Puntacana Championship +3300
Bet $20, Payout $680.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Chad Ramey
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 15 – 18||Valspar Championship||27||70-71-68-75 (E)||10||$53,190|
|March 8 – 11||THE PLAYERS Championship||27||64-75-68-76 (-5)||12||$167,656|
|February 22 – 25||The Honda Classic||MC||70-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|February 15 – 18||The Genesis Invitational||MC||74-72 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Chad Ramey
- Ramey has an average finishing position of 27th in his past four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Ramey finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -3 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Ramey has finished below par four times, while also posting one bogey-free round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chad Ramey
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Ramey shot above average on the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.05 strokes to finish in the 71st percentile of the field.
- His 4.19-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship placed him poorly, in the 28th percentile of the field.
- Ramey was better than 87% of the field at the Valspar Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.75 strokes.
- Ramey shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the field averaged 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Ramey recorded four bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 3.4).
- Ramey’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship were more than the tournament average (3.3).