Chad Ramey enters the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) with +17500 odds after making the cut and finishing 41st in his most recent appearance at this event in 2022. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Ramey before he tees off in San Antonio, Texas.
Chad Ramey Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Chad Ramey to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +17500
Bet $20, Payout $3,520.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Chad Ramey
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23 – 26||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||71 (-1)||—||$-|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||27||70-71-68-75 (E)||10||$53,190|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||27||64-75-68-76 (-5)||12||$167,656|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||MC||70-72 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Chad Ramey
- In his past four appearances, Ramey has an average finish of 27th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four appearances, Ramey carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -3 in his past four events.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Ramey has finished below par five times, while also posting one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 11 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chad Ramey
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Ramey was in the 100th percentile on par 3s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 1.75 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 1.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Corales Puntacana Championship, which was strong enough to place him in the 100th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.03 strokes).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Ramey was better than 100% of the golfers (averaging 2.25 strokes per hole).
- Ramey fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on four of the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the tournament average was 1.4).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Ramey recorded two bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.7).
- Ramey recorded more birdies or better (12) than the tournament average of 4.6 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship.