Charl Schwartzel has +20000 odds to win the 2023 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club as he looks to follow up his 10th-place showing here in 2022 with another top-10 finish. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Schwartzel before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Charl Schwartzel Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Charl Schwartzel to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +20000
Bet $20, Payout $4,020.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Charl Schwartzel
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19 – 22||PGA Championship||60||71-73-73-72 (+9)||14||$26,125|
|May 12 – 15||AT&T Byron Nelson||8||66-65-68-67 (-22)||4||$284,375|
|May 5 – 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-71 (+1)||—||$-|
|April 14 – 17||RBC Heritage||54||68-72-71-71 (-2)||11||$18,880|
Recent Form Insights: Charl Schwartzel
- In his past four tournaments, Schwartzel has finished in the top 10 once.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four tournaments.
- Schwartzel finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Schwartzel has headed to the clubhouse under par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Charl Schwartzel
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schwartzel shot below average on the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.31 strokes to finish in the 32nd percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.13 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the PGA Championship, which landed him in the 59th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Schwartzel was better than 52% of the field at the PGA Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.84.
- Schwartzel did not card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the field averaged 0.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Schwartzel had five bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 3.3).
- Schwartzel’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were more than the field average (4.6).