Cheng Tsung Pan made the cut in his last tournament at Country Club of Jackson, the 2022 Sanderson Farms Championship (placing 67th), and he has +13000 odds to win at this course in the 2023 Sanderson Farms Championship. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Pan before he takes to the course in Jackson, Mississippi.
Cheng Tsung Pan Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Cheng Tsung Pan to win the 2023 Sanderson Farms Championship +13000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Cheng Tsung Pan
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 14-16||Fortinet Championship||MC||71-72 (-1)||—||$-|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||64||70-68-68-74 (E)||20||$16,340|
|July 27-29||3M Open||70||68-70-75-71 (E)||24||$15,990|
|July 13-15||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||73-69 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Cheng Tsung Pan
- In his past four appearances, Pan has an average finish of 67th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Pan did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score of even par across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Pan has finished below par six times, while also carding one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cheng Tsung Pan
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Pan was in the 68th percentile on par 3s at the Fortinet Championship, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship placed him below average, in the 11th percentile of the competitors.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Pan shot better than 78% of the golfers (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Pan failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship (the tournament average was 1.1).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Pan did not have a bogey or worse (the tournament average was 2.2).
- Pan’s two birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship were less than the field average of 5.4.