The Fortinet Championship is underway, and Chesson Hadley is in 60th position with a score of -1.
Chesson Hadley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Chesson Hadley to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +13000
Bet $20, Payout $2,620.00
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Chesson Hadley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||33||67-67-68-72 (-6)||14||$41,420|
|July 27-29||3M Open||27||71-66-66-70 (-11)||13||$58,110|
|July 20-22||Barracuda Championship||6||66-69-70-65 (-14)||1||$123,975|
Recent Form Insights: Chesson Hadley
- Hadley will seek to make the cut for the fifth straight event.
- Hadley has finished in the top 10 once in his past four events.
- Hadley has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four appearances. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- In his past four events, his average score was -8.
- Hadley has headed to the clubhouse below par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 13 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 13 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chesson Hadley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hadley was in the 37th percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.85-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship placed him well, in the 95th percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Hadley shot better than only 5% of the golfers (averaging 5 strokes per hole).
- Hadley recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.8.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Hadley had more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.9).
- Hadley’s 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were more than the field average (6.1).